Please send us your CV if you have the following qualities:
- If you’re a creative type who is well-versed in English and loves to research, interview and write, then the doors of The Asia Watch are always unlocked for you.
- The following are the main responsibilities and guidelines:
Writing and editing news stories and features in the publication’s house style;
- Researching the news and story;
3.Ensuring work is well written, accurate and submitted to deadline;
4.Conducting interviews, either in person or remotely;
5.Attending seminars, conferences and fairs;
6.Generating ideas for stories;
7.Sourcing images to accompany written pieces;
8.Meeting with colleagues to plan the content of the issue and the character of the publication;
- Sub-editing, proofing your own or another writer’s copy.
- Keeping up to date with trends and developments relating to the magazine’s subject matter.
- You will need to show:
- Excellent writing skills;
A proactive approach to investigating and good research skills;
3.Determination and persistence;
4.Strong interpersonal skills;
5.A demonstrable interest in the subject of the magazine.
- If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please email your CV along with a cover letter to:email@example.com